Thursday, April 30, 2009

Going through my crazy large closet at m apartment last night before class I pulled out all teaching appropiate clothing or just about anything I liked that was still in there and I put together an outfit similiar to the picture I posted yesterday. I had trouble deciding what shoes to wear but I went with the trustworthy AE flip flops that I have had forever because I'm on my feet all day.

The bf and I had a relaxing night of watching tv and laying in bed talking after I got done with class and then eating with a really good friend of mine. It's nice to have a girl to talk to that I can actually say something about the bf to because of the whole secrecy thing. But overall a great night. My kids are doing busy work today so I plan on doing more online shopping.

No comments: