Thursday, June 19, 2008

I haven't blogged (I don't really like that word for some reason) in a very long time so I decided that I would start over from scratch. In reading a design book from the library I kept running across artists all stating that they use inspiration boards for both projects and their lifes'. They said that putting up images of "stuff" you want in your life will help you achieve it. So, that has been little project for the past few days when I find time (and when the internet works) so create my own kind of inspiration board.
A lot of the images need explaining but they are also kind of private thoughts, too. Things are about to change for me again, I'm moving back to Clarksville for good on July 2nd. I'm excited to be getting back into an apartment where I'll have my own little space just like I did in Indiana. I like the responsibility of living on my own and everything again, like my mother said its time I need to grow up. I had forgotten how much I like writing like this...

No comments: