Sunday, June 22, 2008

I enjoy Sundays probably a bit too much; I mean you get to sleep just a tad later, you get to get dressed up and go to church where by the way you get to here some good gossip usually, there is always good food prepared on Sundays and if I wouldn't had forgot my camera at home this morning I could have taken some spactatular pictures, but I did. Sunday is usually my day to go shopping also, but I have recently decided that I don't like going with my mother anymore. Granted I am 20 years old and probably shouldn't go with my mother but I do sometimes still go with her, but after today I'm going to avoid it. I feel like nothing gets accomplished when we do go together, today was better than most days but still I went to get one thing and came back with 4 others things that yes I did need but I wasn't really looking for those things today. Seems petty now that I am writing it, but I just wanted those boxes... haha.


No comments: